Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Coffee Anyone?


With Ramsey around, I also end up sharing my cup of tea even if I don't mean to.
That cat has laser like focus. The moment a cup of anything is left on the coffeetable she prances up, places her black, fuzzy face full in, and takes a sip or two or three. Not wanting to risk samonella or hoof and mouth disease or whatever nasty virus cats carry from licking themselves I end up throwing the drink away...even if I'm not sure she gotten into it yet.
Cats. There's just something about them. Istn't there? They simultaneously flabergast and fascinate you with their tenacity and cunning. Gotta love 'em.

3 comments:

Snooker said...

Aw... Ramsey is cute! Where was she Wednesday night!?

Location: Berlin, DE said...

She was in our bedroom...she is a bit of a spook and a master escape artist!

Matt Olson said...

She was in our bedroom...she is a bit of a spook and a master escape artist!